Wednesday 21 March 2012

Writing: My day, my week and my weekend

My day:


My day starts at 7 o'clock, I have shower and have breakfast. My breakfast is a cereals and milk, there are delicious.

I go to school at 8:45, and we have 6 classes every day. When we finish 2 classes, we have breakfast at 11 o'clock and then we go again to classes.

When I finish school, I go to extra classes of english and drawing, and then I go to home and do homework at 9 o'clock and have dinner at 10 o'clock
When I finished dinner I go to watch TV or at the computer, and finish I go to bed usually at 12 o'clock.
That's all.

My week:


I go to school every days except   weekends, school starts at 9 o'clock and finish at 5.
After school I go to extraclasses: on Wednesday I go to english classes,  and on Thursday I go to drawing classes.
Usually I go to home at 8 o'clock and then I do my homework.

My weekend:

I go to school every day except weekend.
At the weekend I usually get up at 11 or 11:30, i have a shower and then i have breakfast.
In the moorning i do my homework and I watch TV, I have lunch and in the afternoon i chat with my friends and stay with them.

Video:




Observation: 

  
1 Presentation: 

Do you use any resources?
Yes, I use a Power point with some pictures and I spend 1:47 minutes.


2 Body Language

Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, but some times I read from the Power point.

Do you read from your script? No, becouse I don't make a script.

3 Structure

I organise my ideas in order but some times I get lost.

4 Content
Is correct, there are images and description.

5 Language
The grammar is correct? Yes, but I failed some words in powerpoint and in the pronunciation.

6 Phonetic
I almost did not speak a few words and long sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment